Thursday, October 9, 2014

Second Episode 90 Minutes Long + Trailer + Jessica Lange Perfoming David Bowie & Lana Del Rey



Hello, Freaks! Did you sleep well after the Premiere of American Horror Story: Freak Show? What an intense episode! So many things going around. I have a feeling it's gonna be my favourite season. It's something between Asylum and Coven, and I must say - it's unbelievable. I have some good news for you. Let's get started...



According to Ryan Murphy's twitter - next episode will be also 90 minutes long (around 60 minutes without commercials). Here's the prove:




Jessica Lange's version of Life On Mars (originally performed by David Bowie) will be released on iTunes. You can take a listen to this song here:


Jessica will perform Lana Del Rey's song on Halloween episode. The rumour has it that it's gonna be "Sad Girl" from Lana's latest album "Ultraviolence". 

I've got some "Monsters Amoung Us" Episode gifs (tried not to spoil anything for those who haven't seen it yet):







Watch the promo for the upcoming second episode "Massacres and Matinees":



We used to wear black on Wednesday. 
Now we are all freaks wearing black! 
"On Wednesday We Are All Freaks" T-Shirt is an absolutely must-have for every AHS fan! Get ready for the Freak Show Wednesdays and grab one today!


1 comment:

  1. I loved the episode, the new season looks good!! And OMG the f*cking clown is really weird and scary.
    I can tell already that Jessica and Sarah will be nominated for the Emmy again. I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete

About Us

Freaks