Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Jessica Lange Will Cover Lana Del Rey on AHS: Freak Show

Ryan Murphy keeps surprising us! 


Would you expect Jessica Lange to sing Lana Del Rey song? Cause she will! 
One of the fans tweeted: I've been a loyal viewer but I am OUT on this one...between trailers and your comments, it is more than I can handle " 
and Ryan Murphy responded: "Tina, don't be afraid! The clown is scary, true. But don't you wanna see Jessica Lange sing a Lana Del Rey song?"



How cool is that? I'm pretty sure all Lana fans are happy about it (including myself). I wonder which one of her amazing songs Jessica is going to cover. Any clues? Which song would you like her to perform? 
One thing is certain. We're about to find out really soon! Freak Show Premieres in one week from now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Freaks