Monday, October 13, 2014

American Horror Story Renewed for a 5th Season + Will Freak Show be Lange's final Season?



Hello Freaks!




Thanks to the  Freak Show Episode 1 debuting to over 13.3 million viewers (across all platforms, including encore airings) and becoming the most-watched telecast in FX history, the anthology series has been picked up for Season 5.
Source: http://www.tvfanatic.com/2014/10/american-horror-story-renewed-for-season-5/

It's such a great news! We're so excited. How about you guys?

Will Jessica Lange be back for the 5th Season? Well, that's a good question. How will Murphy convince Lange to stay on board?
“It always starts with a character for Jessica, so I think I’d have to present her with something she was very interested in,” he explained. “Before, I was met with a really quick ‘No.’ Now, I’m hearing, ‘Well, let’s keep talking.’ So I thought that was a very good sign. … I think if I presented her with the right character, and it could work with her schedule, she might be interested. … That’s my hope.”
Let's keep fingers crossed because Jessica makes this show the way it is and by saying that, I mean amazing. 

What can we expect from the upcoming episode "Massacres and Matinees"?
I don't want to scare you but...


***

ON WEDNESDAY WE ARE ALL FREAKS

Do you love American Horror Story? Get ready for the freakiest Wednesdays and grab this "On Wednesday We Are All Freaks" Tee Today! It's an absolutely must-have for every AHS fan! There's only 3 days left to get them! Prize: 19$





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Freaks